When the spring and summer heat following by humidity hits Birmingham, Al any not working air conditioning unit makes your home not a pleasant place to be. Call 911 Air (205) 637-7011, we will come to repair your air conditioning as soon as we can.
We provide repair, and maintenance on any makes, models, residential heating and cooling systems, depending on the needs of the customer.
How to avoid costly HVAC repairs
- Replace your air filters regularly
- Schedule seasonal cleaning and maintenance
Our cleaning and maintenance package
- Cleaning condenser coils by spraying with a condenser cleaner and then a total rinsing of condenser coils with water.
- Checking electrical components including the compressor motor & fan motor. Checking the AMP draw.
- Checking refrigerant levels.
- Cleaning the condensation lanes.
Even the best maintenance can sometimes not prevent the need for repair. HVAC systems work hours and hours to bring your family comfort and at some point, they will require repair. When this happens, make sure to call 911 Air at (205) 637-7011.
Most common air conditioning repairs
- Replace Circuit Breaker
- Thermostat Replacement
- Replacement AC Contactor
- Air Conditioner Capacitor
- Air Conditioner Circuit Board
- Copper Lineset
- Evaporator Coil Replacement
- Refrigerant Meter
- Drain Pan
- Condensate Drain Line
- Replace Condensate Pump
- Compressor Hard Start Kit
- Compressor Replacement
- Outdoor Coil Replacement
- Condensing Unit Fan Motor
- Refrigerant Leak Detection
- Furnace repair or replacement
- R22 Refrigerant Recharge
- R410 Refrigerant Charge
What Separates Us from the Rest?
We hire local people
Most air conditioning companies today hire technicians who work for a percentage of the repairs made on your system. That’s why they are far more inclined to “over-diagnose” or “fix” problems with your system that, most of the time, do not exist. We fully understand the financial strain and stress a broken HVAC system can create. So you can rest assured that at 911 Air, we only hire the most skilled and elite technicians to perform only the work that is needed and they do it right the first time, every time.
Save you money
Our expert technicians can also help you save money by recommending upgrades to your system to increase overall energy efficiency. We are dedicated to providing thorough, quality work to all of our customers and we believe it speaks for itself when it shows in our customer's satisfaction. We have built our company on honesty and integrity and it serves as a mantra in everything we do.